Here you can download documentation such as entry forms and parental consent needed for racing and Go-Ride. Simply click on the links to download.

British Cycling:

Notes about BC forms: We are in the Eastern division.

Cycling Time Trials:

  • Time Trial Entry Form - Required to enter open time trials including the club's annual open 10, 2-Up 10, 25, 50 mile and Hilly time trials. U18 riders need parents to sign consent form.
  • GHS Entry Form - Required to enter the GHS (National Schoolboy and Schoolgirl Championships) regional heats. If you qualify for the final this entry form will be forwarded to the organiser of the national final.
  • Parental Consent Form - Gives consent of parent/guardian to allow U18 to ride on the road in club time trials. One consent form covers the entire season and must be handed to the timekeeper on the day or before the first event you plan to ride.

Note about CTT forms: We are in the London East division and are affiliated to ride in both CTT and ECCA events (ECCA events require the above entry forms).